Welcome to Team Boréale! Pretty much the most fun happening in the forests around Whitehorse all summer. Mountain bikes, high fives and new friends are at the core of this popular youth program. Our team of instructors are passionate about riding bikes and have a blast encouraging young riders to ride safer, smarter and smoother along our seemingly endless trail networks.
Brand new to mountain biking or a seasoned rider, our program has a fit for your rider.
Due to COVID-19, there will be some changes to TB, but nothing unmanageable.
• We will have staggered starts so we are not all at the same place at the same time.
• Groups/cohorts will be a maximum 10, including instructors.
• Within the group/cohort, physical distancing will be enforced. Which we already do: always stay one bike length from the person in front of you!
• Our instructors will be carrying hand sanitizer and will have a bleach water spray solution. If we need to adjust a rider’s bike, we will spray the bike before and after the instructor touches the bike.
• In the event of first aid, the instructor will be wearing a mask and gloves.
• We will be taking attendance every day, as we always have. This is for in the event of contact tracing.
• We will be doing a health screen each day for each rider.
And, as always, we will be having a fun and safe time on the trails. We can’t wait to ride again with your little rider!