This hands-on pottery workshop will give you a one of a kind keepsake, made by you. Using slabs of clay, you will be guided by your instructor in creating and decorating your own cup. Your vessel will be dried, fired, glazed and fired again by Kin Works Pottery and ready for pick up downtown in 2 weeks! Let’s unwind and get muddy!
February 4-6, 2022
$590 + gst for private room
$390 + gst bring a buddy to share a room, per person
Friday, February 4, 2022 – check in during the afternoon. Relax, take a hot tub spa or walk through the property, rejoin the group for appetizers and dinner.
Saturday, February 5, 2022 – After breakfast, spend approximately 3 hours with your instructor working with clay to create your ‘almost’ finished product. After lunch, spend the afternoon as you wish, taking time for yourself in the fresh mountain air! Again we meet for appetizers and dinner.
Sunday, February 6, 2022 – After breakfast with leisurely coffee, it is time to decorate and paint your vessel. Thank you for spending your Weekend in the Woods with Boreale!
- 2 nights accommodation at Boreale. Rates available for private and shared rooms
- Outdoor hot tub spa, bonfire area, snowshoes, walking trail and toboggan hill on site for your use
- All meals
- Pottery instruction and guidance from Kin Works Pottery
- Each participant will have their own set of tools, water dish and clay
- Your finished piece, ready for however you intend to use it!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register!